cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart box

I have the basic Now TV box and am thinking of purchasing the new smart box. Can I use my existing account details to set up the smart box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  before you buy one,  and I'm sure @schnapps and @Andy  were shortly to tell you,  do you have an aerial in the room you will be using the smart box in?  If not you will need a decent indoor aerial to get the freeview channels.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Yes you can, when you set up the Smart Box just sign in with your usual username and password. You can have up to four devices registered to your account and watch on up to two at the same time. You can check how many devices you currently have on your account by going to your My Account > Manage Devices page

http://account.nowtv.com/device-management

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  before you buy one,  and I'm sure @schnapps and @Andy  were shortly to tell you,  do you have an aerial in the room you will be using the smart box in?  If not you will need a decent indoor aerial to get the freeview channels.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

No problem using your existing username account details when buying a new smart box.

Just one thing to bear in mind that you can have up to four devices on a single username account and permitted two simultaneous streams at any one time. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for reply it was very helpful Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am loged in yo my now tv account on my lap top . but when i put my username and pass word into my tv box it keep saying not reconised but it is same as y]the one on my account

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Just wondering if you managed to get this resolved ?

Thanks

Andy