cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV contract

My 12 month contract has just expired but I haven’t heard from Now tv about renewing my contract and I can’t find anything on the website about how to renew the contract, can anyone tell me how I go about renewing? 

Many thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you referring to a NowTV TV Pass or Passes or the NowTV Broadband & Telephone service that you was on a 12 month contract ?

If it's the NowTV Passes then after you 12 month offer is finished the passes will keep auto renewing each month at full prices until you cancel them.

To cancel the NowTV TV passes go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and follow the on screen steps if you wish to cancel your passes.

With the NowTV Broadband & Telephone service after the 12 month contract it will keep renewing until you cancel where i would imagine there will be a price increase once you are out of your 12 month contract.

To renegotiate a new 12 month Broadband & Telephone contract price or to cancel the Broadband & Telephone service you need to give them a call.

You will find the telephone number for the Broadband Team under My Account > Orders & Appointments.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you referring to a NowTV TV Pass or Passes or the NowTV Broadband & Telephone service that you was on a 12 month contract ?

If it's the NowTV Passes then after you 12 month offer is finished the passes will keep auto renewing each month at full prices until you cancel them.

To cancel the NowTV TV passes go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and follow the on screen steps if you wish to cancel your passes.

With the NowTV Broadband & Telephone service after the 12 month contract it will keep renewing until you cancel where i would imagine there will be a price increase once you are out of your 12 month contract.

To renegotiate a new 12 month Broadband & Telephone contract price or to cancel the Broadband & Telephone service you need to give them a call.

You will find the telephone number for the Broadband Team under My Account > Orders & Appointments.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I was referring to the broadband & phone, ok I will give them a call to renew the contract, thank you for your help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst signed in on here you should see any revised new price to reflect you are out of contract.

Where i would imagine it would be a significant jump due to that the first 12 months you was on an introductory offer deal.

When you phone the NowTV Broadband Team ask to speak to their Retention Dept to get the best deal available to stay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

you can call them on 08719443537 or it can be done on your website by login to your account and updateing