cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BBC Channels stopped working, retune lost even more

Hi,

As heading suggests all my BBC channels stopped working yesterday, still showed on planner just no signal, this included all the radio channels.

I suspected a retune was required however they are still not working and now I have lost other channels off the planner completely!

Any suggestions gratefully received 🙏
1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you re connect the TV aerial back into the TV and use the inbuilt TV tuner and after undertaking a new retune does the channels still appear on your television ?

Should there also be no TV stations appearing on the TV inbuilt tuner and also the smart box you need to look at the type of TV aerial to see if it now complies with the Digital TV upgrade used or the wiring.

if you are receiving a TV signal from your inbuilt TV tuner, then try reconnecting the TV aerial on the back of the NowTV box and see if going into the Smart Box menu settings under System, Advanced System Settings, Factory Reset makes any difference.

Should you factory reset the box, you will need to setup the box again from scratch including adding your account details and carrying out a fresh rescan of the TV channels.