cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live tv

Anyone having trouble accessing live TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe try the suggestion on page 4 first with regards to manually settings a time on your NowTV smart box, before attempting a full factory reset which seems to be hit & miss reading the posts on the thread.

Sorry i couldn't offer any firm advice on how to fix it, where it looks like the latest nowtv software rollout on the NowTV smart box has caused Freeview live channel problems to a number of customers boxes.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You are not alone with regards to having trouble accessing the live Freeview channels from your NowTV Freeview Smart Box.

Here's one typical thread example linked below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Keep-getting-Home-Screen-Service-Unavailable-message/td-p/504936

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks for the quick response and advice I'll give the tips a go 👍

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe try the suggestion on page 4 first with regards to manually settings a time on your NowTV smart box, before attempting a full factory reset which seems to be hit & miss reading the posts on the thread.

Sorry i couldn't offer any firm advice on how to fix it, where it looks like the latest nowtv software rollout on the NowTV smart box has caused Freeview live channel problems to a number of customers boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Appreciate the advice, so far manual resetting of the time hasn't worked so will see what factory reset does.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Turned manual time to match UK (used Portugal time) and all seems to be working..... for now 😁 thanks again for your help 👍