cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't connect to internet

I have recently changed internet provider, my wifi is working on my phone, I have just tried to connect my now tv box and its picks up my wifi but not my local network and then displays error 14.50 can anyone help??????
3 REPLIES 3
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hello 🙂

Try this help page.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/error-code-014-now-tv-box-stick

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar, with the NOW TV usb Smart Stick, I first connected it to the main TV, that I have in the liveing room, the connection was sorted, with no problem, but when I tried to connect it to my TV, that I have in my bedroon, it is not picking up any, nothing at all! Why is it, that some people have problem, with the NOW TV BOX, but I do ot, but I have problem with the Smart Stick, but no -one else does! Here is what I think, it could be the fact, that these gadgets could only pick up a signal, in certain areas, but I could be wrong!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The Smart Stick is a very good wifi performer in my house, but sticks are designed to plug into the back of a TV which is not a particularly great place for a wifi device, often up against a wall and behind a large metal electrical appliance, particularly if the TV itself has built-in wifi and possible poor shielding. Bedrooms are also often a good distance from normal router positions as well so for some people the stick may not perform as well as a dedicated box. You'd just need to experiment and see, sounds like you'd need to keep your stick downstairs and use your NOW TV box (if you have one) upstairs.