Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unauthorized payment

29/04/2016

Dear Sir or Madam

Reference: Unauthorized payment

Sometime last March 2016. I acquired nowtv black box, and voucher for two months. After 4 weeks watching Nowtv box, and 2months with Movies voucher ticket, I had exhausted the supply of movies having watched all films I wanted to view.

I was under the impression that to reinstate the nowtv black box was by voucher only.

And no contract is involved.

So why was my bank account charged £9,99 when I never asked for months pass to watch sky movies on 25/04/2016, also when your advertising to join nowtv, is with no contract involved?

Another reason why I am so annoyed, I cannot spare the time to watch sky pass movies, since I am busy for next few weeks.

If I get no response to this message within the next two weeks. I will take action with my bank to ensure no more payments are taken

from nowtv.

And I feel that some compromise could be reached to suspend my current movies sky pass, to sometime later when I am ready to watch

them. And hoping some aggreable solution can be reached on this.

Yours sincerely

Mr Shaun  murphy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You might be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed the service(s) you subscribed to...

Anyway, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: Manage my account link.

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The reason why you've been charged is because the NOW TV service(s) you've subscribed to 'roll on' automatically if it's not cancelled prior to any 'free trial', 'voucher pass' or 'monthly' subscription expiring!

You might be able to get your subcription payment(s) returned but obviously the NOW TV people will check to see when you last viewed the service(s) you subscribed to...

Anyway, I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them.

Click on the following: Manage my account link.

• Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers