cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Na3

Sports

I cancelled Sports as I don't watch it but last night a payment was taken for £11.99 for 24hr sports viewing. I've changed my password and put a payment pin on my account. Is there anything else I can do to prevent anyone from doing this again? Would it be worth cancelling my nowtv completely and setting up a new account altogether? 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Na3 

You've done all the sensible things to stop it from happening. To be super safe you can ask for staff to remove ALL devices from your account, so no-one will be able to do it from an existing device.

For live chat you need to 'get help quicker' within the green box. Don't hit 'get help quicker' as this bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Na3
Thank you. Wasn't sure if there was anything else I could do.
RoyB
Legend

@Na3 

You can do this for yourself again now, with the feature Manage NOW Account found under your avatar, top right above, then View devices and Sign out of all devices.

You will then blow whoever signed up for the Sports Membership off whatever they might be watching it on, hopefully while they are enjoying their ill-gotten gains 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.