cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

error code 6003

I can't use catch up services on my passes for a month. Yet I was using them fine this morning. Can someone please help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  is this the device you have? It is the black box.

NOW TV HD Smart TV Box - Entertainment Bundle.jpg

Try pressing the home button 5 times followed by FF three times and rewind twice.  It may be worth trying a software update first.  If that doesn't work try the factory reset by repeating the key sequence. Finally there is a a pin hole on it you can use to reset it.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  sorry do you mean you cannot access on your devices?  Have you checked the devices are listed correctly in your "my account" and "devices"  you can also check your "passes" and Bills to see what has happened.  One issue may be an issue with your card for some reason.   If all looks correct pop on to chat and they can look into your account.  Regarding you other post re cinema pass it is possible a cinema trial has been activated.  Everyone can see all 4 pass types on their account however, if they are active there will be a note to the effect that it is in use please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't watch anything on demand but can watch live. I've removed all devices bar the now tv box which is connected to my tv.
Legend 5
Legend 5

In that case @Anonymous User  I would suggest you try a factory reset on the box.  If it won't let you watch after, pop in to chat so they can help you withreadding the devices you want to use.  Link in my above post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok so do I do a factory reset on the box?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I do a factory reset on the box? I have a black Now TV box and I can pause live tv.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  is this the device you have? It is the black box.

NOW TV HD Smart TV Box - Entertainment Bundle.jpg

Try pressing the home button 5 times followed by FF three times and rewind twice.  It may be worth trying a software update first.  If that doesn't work try the factory reset by repeating the key sequence. Finally there is a a pin hole on it you can use to reset it.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted. Just unplugged black box and router for 30 secs, that seemed to clear it. Also apparently I'm being charged for Sky Cinema Pass as its not active on my account...yet I can still watch it live and on demand.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello i keep getting error code 6003 when i go to watch a movie, i dont use the black box i just use the now tv app so no box used.

thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Stating I have registered the maximum number of devices and used my one monthly permitted change.

I have 3 devices now tv box, laptop and mobile.

The now tv box won't work.

Note I have never removed the now tv box.

I did add my mobile last week however now tv box continued to work until tonight.

Not really sure what's going on.

Are you only allowed 2 devices?

And if you add a third device will it automatically remove the earliest device (which was the now tv box).

Really lame system.

Do I now need to wait a month to watch anything on my tv?