cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

help article vsf ovp 00009

can anyone advise why i get this error code when trying to watch one particular program on hayu but have no prolems watching something else.

11 REPLIES 11
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

This is the Video Start Failure of an Online Video Platform.

When it affects one programme only, it generally indicates that programme is corrupted or incorrectly presented.

Contact Now Live Chat to report this, and hopefully get it remedied.

The following link, which leads you to direct contact with Now, is for when the Community can’t help, and the Help can’t help:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-contact-now

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ there; you won’t.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou i'll give it a try.

Nitro
Scholar 3

what device are you using?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Agree with @Nitro even though you have tagged this in the NOW stick section, are you definitely using a NOW branded stick or a completely different device altogether?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh, sorry i didn,t realise id posted in wrong place. im watching on laptop, thanks for reply though.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tired another browser?

Or deleting the cookies and data from your current broswer?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

laptop, didnt notice i was in wrong place .

Nitro
Scholar 3

what browser are you using?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Why have you marked @Nitro asking you a further question as the solution to your problem?
This will make people think it’s dealt with, and move on 😢

But as it isn’t, and we are in the realms of further questions:-

Are you getting this issue with Hayu from Now, or from an independent subscription direct with Hayu, outside of Now?

Have you got any other devices, a TV or a stick, for instance, that you can try this on, to see if the error moves with the programme, or affects only the laptop?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.