cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KS2
Advocate

FNAF STREAMING

This coming week Peacock streaming service said UK residents can stream this movie via NOW? SEARCHING AND SEARCHING BUT CAN NOT FIND IT ANYWHERE ON THE APP?

Can anyone help please? 

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KS2 

Peacock US and Peacock channel in the UK are completely different things. In fact the UK content library is just laughable. 

Best to use 'Just Watch' app to find out where it is. Also Peacock UK does NOT have any films. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hope my comment helps

MC314
Advocate

Meant to release on 27th October on Peacock

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MC314 

Yes in the US, here it will be on Sky cinema if it comes to Sky. It certainly won’t be on UK Peacock as the channel is truly laughable.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@KS2 @MC314 

Can you please give links to where you read these things?

Ensuring they refer to Peacock in the UK?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Misinformed article by Radio Times on this link below.

https://www.radiotimes.com/movies/five-nights-freddys-movie-release-date-watch/ 

Screenshot_2023-10-27-09-25-57-792_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also, there has been quite a few tweets about this movie over on NOW Twitter (X).

Screenshot_2023-10-27-09-34-49-898_com.twitter.android.jpg

Peacock on NOW / Sky service for us in the UK is a total waste of time and just confuses matters for us UK NOW / Sky customers expecting similar to what's on Peacock in the USA.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

See my comment, hope it helps

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I believe you have just described how to commit content piracy. That is against the rules here.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, im in the UK and spent the last few days trying to get this movie for my daughter who is under 15 ..... I finally found a really good stream! I hope this helps anyone struggling to watch it elsewhere. 

You can download It to any device...but i installed the downloader app to my firestick,  then used that to get on to Google...to then type in an app called Cinema free. Type in Cinema free apk for firestick  ( or android depending on what your downloading to) be careful to find the correct apk file and install this. The stream I clicked on ,on the app after searching for the movie, was called cloudmovies , and it streamed no problem. Now I've a very happy girl as we've just finished the movie ...it was great