cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Power light flashing

We have had our box for not even a week and we found the white (power) light keeps flashing, we have tried to re set the box but nothing works.. the light just keep flashing... please help! Thank you in advance 🙂

87 REPLIES 87
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The first we will hear of any update is when it gets posted here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Now-TV-box-issues-18-10-2016/m-p/403208

If you haven't already, I'd suggest going to that post and clicking Topic Options>Subscribe (you need to be signed in to do this) and then you should get an email when there is an update

In the meantime, don't do anything to the box, just wait for further info from NOW TV.

I'm sure this person will have the NOW TV Team over for dinner with some fava beans and a nice chianti if it's not fixed for Westworld! 

xfs2gvnq8nzy8ivvzdyw.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable
First time using this forum thank you , silly question ive clicked on it and I'm signed in but can't see the topic icon ?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you using a mobile phone? If so, you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the option to view Full site. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy wrote:

@Anonymous User

Are you using a mobile phone? If so, you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the option to view Full site. 

Ive subscriber to the topic will I get a link or update on what's happening ? 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

You should receive an email when NOW TV post any more news. Having said that my box has now started working - try unplugging yours and then powering back up after a few seconds, that's all I had to do (although if you reset your box you may need to enter details again).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Andy

I've just been catching up with all the problems that the good folk of this Parish have been having today....It's not been pretty, has it?

Anyway, I'd just like to say (I hope, on behalf of everybody)  Many thanks for all your efforts and advice...I'm sure we all appreciate it, even if we don't say so.

Top Marks and "Chapeau!", Mon Ami. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Blimey @Anonymous User give over, you'll make me blush, much appreciated though!

image.jpeg

Having said that on the whole it's a very friendly and helpful forum here, and that's down to lots of other people as well, including you - your posts always make me smile! See you at Sunday's service - your turn to lead the sermon! 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Right you are @Andy 

After all your efforts today, you deserve a day off so I'll take the lead on Sunday whilst you have a little lie down.....I'll even shout for the Communion Wine being a nice Chianti this week(£4.50 limit!!!) ...Bring your own Fava Beans though. Smiley SurprisedSmiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable
And I will hold you to the Chianti if it's not fixed lol x
Anonymous User
Not applicable

mine is flashing too

link says they are working on a fix and will be back on asap