cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oops something went wrong. We are working on it.

Hi

I have recently got a Now Tv box. All the apps work normally including the NowTv app but when I try and access a show from the home screen or from the Best of catch up screen the error message 'opps something went wrong. we are working on it.' keeps coming up. Is this accepted as normal or is there some way to sort it out?

Thanks in advanced for any  help!

15 REPLIES 15
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you say factory reset was it this method below or did you just reboot the NowTV box by switching the power off & on again ?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Hard-Reset-NOW-TV-Box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Yes factory reset with hole at the back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Thats right, the error message comes up on the 'Home' screen and the 'Best of Catch Up' screen. The Apps work fine from the 'My Apps' screen.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Starting to run out of ideas, but try a forced software update on your NowTV box, just in case there is a new update available.

Go to settings, then system, then system update, then press ok on check now, then press ok.

I don't think you have a Router problem or any network issues, because you can watch NowTV content fine when bypassing the homepage and accessing via the NowTV app.

Perhaps other forum members here can come up with some further suggestions.

Alternatively, you can contact NowTV Live Chat who may be able to help you further.

Sorry about that i am totally stumped !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Thank you for your suggestions!

I will see if any one else on this forum has suggestions for me but I'll try the live chat too.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Found an old thread about this error message on the older white box, maybe there are some further suggestions that you can try.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-white/Now-TV-Box-not-working/td-p/188561/highlight/true

Also, forgot to mention that somebody from the NowTV Team will normally pick up members posts which haven't been resolved and they should get in touch with you offering further assistance.