cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

problems!!! now tv box

Anyone else have to reset their box EVERY SINGLE TIME they want to use it?? Fed up of trying to talk to someone about this problem can't speak to anyone cos the live chat isn't working 😕 was told the first time it happened with definitely wouldn't happen again at all, have to reset it every time I use it or don't have any sound!!!

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Getting no sound is likely to be a problem with your HDMI lead.  Do you have another lead you could try?  If not, turn everything off, unplug the HDMI lead and reconnect it.

Hope this helps

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What happening with the box any error code or error message etc, does the screen go blank ?

You mention no sound, sometimes getting either no picture or sound on your TV could relate to a HDMI issue.

If you are getting no sound or picture have you tried swapping HDMI ports on your TV or a new HDMI cable.

What's exactly wrong with your black NowTV box ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks but its not the lead. I spoke to someone from now TV the first time it happened and was told its a common fault and it just needed resetting which did work. I asked if I was guns have to do this every time I want to use it and was reassured that no I would definitely not have to and now I've reset it it will be fine. Which is wrong.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User If you have had the box for less than 1 year, it will be under warranty.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ye that's whatnim wanting to sort out but can't talk to anyone as they don't have a number to ring and the live chat won't work

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Does the information of this page help at all?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Return-my-NOW-TV-Box

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ye thanks I'd been on there and sent an email already but it says it can take 24 hours to get a reply which is why I wanted to talk to someone on the live chat but it's not working

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to bombard u with posts, are u using a PC/Mac to get onto Live Chat, mobile devices don't work too well with it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

I've just had a quick go at getting on Live Chat using Chrome & it's working fine at the moment.....