cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box won't allow me to log in

I sign into the box and it says I have to activate my account although I already have an acount and other box!
9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you signed in with the same username (not email address) as the other nowtv box ?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  silly question you are signing in with your user name not email on the new box? Eliminating obvious issues first.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account (ie: the account with your current and/or old passes).

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, I am signing in with me username. I am not signing in with my email address.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  in that case please can you try doing a factory restart on the box.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Just wondering if you managed to get signed in ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using correct username and password but it won't let me sign in? (Not using email)  and defo the right password as I can sign in on my laptop but will not sign in on box it keeps saying 'Sorry we did not recognise either your username or password.'

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are positive that you are using you correct nowtv username and password, then maybe try a factory hard reset on the box.

With a factory hard reset you will have to setup your nowtv box from scratch again including entering your wifi network and nowtv username & password.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry to hear that @Anonymous User

A factor reset is a great shout as @schnapps has suggested.

When you reset it, could you also try signing in with your email address as well?

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team