cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you still having issues? There was a fault last night during the football, but it should be fine now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User sounds like you've logged in with a different username, maybe one you've previously used for Sky TV or Sky Broadband. Worth checking your old emails from NOW TV as they often have your username in them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having issues signing in. Can you try changing your password if this continues 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I removed 2 Now TV boxes from my account in an effort to resolve the login issues last night, and now I can only use one of them.

Please can my devices be reinstated to their previous state?

I bought a second box for my daughters room which should have worked perfectly fine if not for the service outage.

kind regards

Anonymous User
Not applicable

issue now resolved in live chat 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 2 now TV boxes and it on 2 android devices and now I can't use any of them due to trying to log in and deleted them thinking it would work how do I get them back on without waiting till next month
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Have a word with Live Chat, they will be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where is the reply from Customer Service? Come on Sky pull your finger out!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you all tried now? Mines working again