cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I am having problems logging into my NOWTV account. I can access it from my mobile fine, but not from the box itself. I have tried several times and I keep getting an error message saying it does not recognise my account details. I have tried resetting the box and also the factory settings. When resetting my factory settings I connect to wifi fine but then When I come to enter my password I get a 'network error' message saying there was a problem connecting to the service.

Please can you help? There are box sets that are leaving very soon that I may miss out on due to a technical glitch your side.

Many thanks,
Amy
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Their jus saying there aware users can't log in, but no reason as to why and when we will be able to log back in! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here we go again.I've just missed all the first half of Liverpool match at Southhampton and look set to miss the whole thing.Why do we pay good money for rubbish service?No refund will make up for missed game.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've recently reset my now tv box and It let me connect to my network, after I typed in my username and password it said ' there was a problem connecting to the service' but it was displayed that the signal strength was good. I've repeatedly tried over and over again to get it to work but nothing's happened
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you mean your wifi username and password or your NOW TV username and password? If it the latter there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, pasword not accepted, reset the password 3 times, factory reset the box 3 times, nothing. absolute joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv will not work. I have read previous posts on what to do. I have rebooted my now tv box and also reset my password but it still will not work and keeps popping up with the same message 'Sorry! Your username and or password is incorrect' is there anything else I can do?
Anonymous User
Not applicable