cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here doin my head right in reset my box and everything !

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's been happening for a while now ... I also got told that I would get emails but I haven't I'm not happy as I have payed for the packages and I'm unable to use them !
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Serious mate , same situation , no reason as to why or when it will be back on,  I'd appreciate that than just constant logging in and getting rejected , going through it all again 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've been trying all day and all I have been getting it is getting sorted shortly .. They were meant to be good but I guess this is sky... I have tried everything but nothing seems to work... I'm complaining and
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm going to get some sort of refund on my packages
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same is happening for me. When will this be fixed??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Haven't been able to get through to live chat...seem to just go up in the que instead of down.
Bought my box today and it keeps telling me there is a network issue.
I take it this is a Nowtv issue and not a faulty box by looks of other peoples issues on here?
Thanks in advance
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Carlsthom89 wrote:
I take it this is a Nowtv issue and not a faulty box by looks of other peoples issues on here?
Thanks in advance

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Sadly there is indeed an issue. Please refer to the 'yellow warning notice' at the top of this and all the other forum web pages Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone from nowtv tell us what is happening and when it will be resolved please
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User See this post

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-Box-not-currently-working/m-p/339690#M202

They are working very hard to fix the problem.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂