cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm the same it's a new box and saying network error and taking me back to my wifi and signing in again and still not working ! I'm logged in fine on my phone so I no its not my log in details
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on that as well number 44 😂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Would one of you be able to update this thread when you've spoken to the live chat folks 😊? No sense in all of us clogging up the queue! Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Help desk say its a known error with Now TV boxes (?) and they will email an answer in 24 to 48 hours!

What fantastic service!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here.
Saying incorrect username or password but ive logged onto site with no issues.
I've emailed now tv but no reply yet.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got home to watch my Sopranos box set on NowTV and it's saying my username and or password is incorrect. Errr no it's not as I'm logged in on my laptop with the exact same details. Even resetting my password hasn't done any good. Really annoying. Hopefully this will get sorted soon or someone will know how to fix it and help us all out 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me also
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've come home switched on the tv and am usually logged in automatically it's asking me to log in then saying sorry! Incorrect username and or password ... 

I was able to log in on my phone and have successfully changed password 

but still no joy what can I do ??! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, can't log on, keeps saying network error and I've reset the box as well. iPad works though

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm a new customer an use a virgin media hub. I,be tried everything on this thread without any joy. Can anyone help as now TV just told me to do factory reset on box which doesn't work