cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My sky store rented film keeps cutting out 50min before its ending 😡

Right highly frustrated now as me & the partner have been trying to watch the ending of the new transformers film and at first we were watching it from the start as soon as it got to the certain point it cut of! So now every time we try to watch the film it cuts out after about 5minutes of it playing! The led light flashing very brightly and restarts the box!
We’ve rebooted it, unplugged it, emailed you nearly 2 days ago and still nothing! A free dvd of the film would be nice so we can get our money’s worth and for wasting our time, can you help? NOW TV!
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
I’ve already mentioned to someone on here about issues your having how i spoke to Sky Store agent he said there is no issues with films/rentals just issues with now tv box and roku boxes
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sky Store are a separate service to NOW TV. There have been reported issues regarding playing movies on the NOW TV box recently, but as you've paid for the rental direct with Sky Store it's up to them to refund you and/or deal with the issue.

I'd suggest getting in touch with Sky Store and asking for a refund, they have live chat and telephone support, details here

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/contact-us

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy
I’ve spoken to agent about Sky Store they told me last week that there no issues to play films on other devices just that only now tv boxes / roku boxes have issue and should be sorted soon
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Thanks for the info. Rentals expire 48 hours after starting though so it's unlikely to be fixed in that timeframe, so I'd still recommend anyone else with the same issue contact Sky Store direct as they are the ones taking payment for the service.