cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

103 error

Updated my payment method after receiving new card from my bank , trying to watch The Frankenstein Chronicles but get 103 error 3/4 way through the 1st episode ???
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 103 won't be caused by your payment card update, probably just a coincidence. Try unplugging your NOW TV box down at the mains, then reboot your broadband router. When this is back up and running, power up your NOW TV box again and see how you get on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi  @Andy. Same problem here as @Ady3, about 15 minutes left of Frankenstein chronicles S2 Ep1 and it won't play any further, error code 103.  I've gone on to Ep2 and 3 which play fine, could you flag this up to the relevant person please.  Cheers.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User could you take a look at the episode above to see if there's an issue at your end? Ta.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User hi! thanks for flagging. do you remember approx. what time in the ep this happened? thanks! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User    Frankenstein Chronicles S2 Ep1 will not play past 30.07, constant 103 error. EPS 2-6 play fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User thank you!