cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
path
Mentor

no video on my phone, only sound

i cannot see the us open tennis matches but can hear the presenters. I can see it on my computer. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @path 

Which Sky Sports channels have you tried or is it the live Bonus Streams ?

What mobile phone are you using, where if it's an Android mobile watching Bonus Streams then I am getting error code 9 (where I am not sure Android mobile is currently supported for Bonus Streams, unless it's just my Android mobile devices encountering the problem).

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @path 

Which Sky Sports channels have you tried or is it the live Bonus Streams ?

What mobile phone are you using, where if it's an Android mobile watching Bonus Streams then I am getting error code 9 (where I am not sure Android mobile is currently supported for Bonus Streams, unless it's just my Android mobile devices encountering the problem).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @path 

Does for example any of the 11 number Sky Sports live channels work on your mobile phone screen or are you trying to mirror or cast onto a TV or use some sort of HDMI cable connection from the phone to your TV ?

If using the phone screen and nothing is playing properly on any of the live Sky Sports channels, then perhaps try a fresh new NOW App from your phone Apps Store and a full power down on the phone, before signing back into the fresh NOW App.

path
Mentor

Nothing is showing on any of the sports channels. I've just downloaded the Now App today but will try what you suggest. My phone does not play Amazon replays either but live matches are OK. Android phone. 

Regards

Path

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @path 

What Android Mobile phone are you using? 

See if it complies with this link article below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/install-now-app-on-android-smartphone-tablet 

path
Mentor

I've a Samsung phone new this year! Not very techy but I think it complies. 🤔 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @path 

The Samsung phone should work fine on the 11 number NOW live Sky Sports channels assuming it's a UK device and not an import.

If you are after NOW Bonus Streams, then you won't get them on the Android phone.

Also check the time setting on the phone.