cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onedaypass

I paid approx £12 for a one day sport pass (free 6m mobile use)

I watched my football game on my imac  without issue and the following day i checked to see if live streaming worked and it did. One week later its not working. I just get two boxes pop up one asking me to pay £34.99 a month another asking me to pay £11.99 . whats going on

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @onedaypass 

With regards to the Mobile Sports Membership have a read of this linked article below on how to use it, where it's restricted to a smartphone screen only and you are limited to five live Sky Sports channels.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-sports-mobile-membership

onedaypass

Ok i see it's quite a limited offer i guess . i'll try streaming the 7pm game later - thanks for your help

RoyB
Legend

@onedaypass 

Unless you expanded all the FAQs in the link you were given above, you may not have read:-

It could take up to 10 working days from the date of your purchase for us to add your free Sports Mobile Membership to your account. We'll usually email you once it's been added, or you can check My Account to see if it's started yet.

So it won’t work until it arrives for you, which may not be quite yet.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @onedaypass 

Make sure you watch the game on Sky Sports Premier League channel and not Main Event.

If it still asks to buy a Membership on Sky Sports Premier League using your smartphone then a couple of things to try such has a fresh NOW App download on your phone and try a full power down on the phone.

Should you be using a VPN then disable it.

Should you have foldable phone, then post back where a couple of forum members have found a workaround on this style of phone.

Edit - I am assuming the Mobile Sports Membership is showing active on your online account under My Memberships and you are logged into the NOW App on the smartphone with these login credentials.