cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kat88

Mobile sports not working

Hello, I got an email saying I have 9 months free mobile sports membership and I just need to download the app and sign in for it to work. I've done that and it's telling me I need the mobile sports thing in order to watch. But I'm trying to watch a channel it lists in the email on my android moble phone. What am I doing wrong? Why isn't it working? 😞

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kat88 

What channel are you trying to watch? 

If it's the football, then make sure you are on Sky Sports Premier League and not Main Event.

Also I am assuming you are not using a Mobile foldable screen phone? 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-sports-mobile-membership 

Kat88
Thanks for the reply.
Wanted to watch the Man united game later, so clicked on one that was
currently live to test it out. It doesn't give me the option to search by
channel... really strange app that looks different every time I open it.
My phone isn't a folding one it's just a regular Samsung galaxy phone.

Thanks for your fast reply.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kat88

On the NOW App you downloaded from the Google Play Store.

Open the App and either click on the TV Guide icon bottom of the home screen, then when the next screen opens, click on the box that says TV show and change to Sports.

Then click on Sky Sports Premier League and not Main Event.

Or alternatively click on Sport from top line of NOW App home screen and when the Sports section appears on screen, click on Watch Live thumbnail where you see Sky Sports Premier League.

Also I am assuming you have logged into the NOW App on your phone via the gear wheel icon symbol top right corner of the screen.

Also I am assuming you are not using a VPN and currently in the UK and not abroad.

Kat88
I