Will we ever get discovery hd etc ?
1 REPLY 1
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Will we ever get discovery hd etc ?

Hi @Anonymous User

The sky, branded channels iTV Encore, Fox and National Geographic wild are available in up to 720p HD. As far as I know the rest of the channels are currently SD

The channels which are available in 720p aren't marked as HD because NowTV uses a variable bit rate system, which means an individual could quite often get lower quality depending on their Internet connection

Unfortunately,  when it comes to non-sky, branded channels the Max quality that we can get on TV channels isn't just up to NowTV. It's also up to the companies that own the channels, so only time will tell whether we get higher quality on the rest of the channels. I agree it would be nice if discovery was available in HD , but something tells me it's not going to happen any time soon 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.