cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

more channels

Really Love the tv channel watch would love it if it was on now tv, add a few more channels for our money but would definitly love watch.

All The Way (HBO Movie)

Watching this on my tv via a 2.4ADSL connection, I had a session where picture quality badly degraded.Recovered after a few minutes; I've noticed this occasionally on other progs.Watching on black box. Have others experienced?; will try & take a pict...

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

pass renewal

acount suspended as not able to take payment so unable to use voucher help !!!!!

Cancel my account

Hello,  My wife and I started a free trial a few weeks ago, hoepfull we would be able to catch up on a certain tv series. Unfortuantley this series was not availble and so we no longer wish to have an account.  We set up the account on iPhone, which ...

Elementary Season 3

Hello, can you tell me when the entire season 4 of Elementary will be available to watch. I have just finished seasons 1-3. They where excellent and i recommend to anyone who wants to binge on a great to show. Thanks!

CANCELLING MY FREE TRIAL SUBSCRPTION

For months and months i have been trying to cancel my free trial subscription but with no joy whatsoever! I went to 'my passes' on my account but as i haven't bought any passes there is no option to cancel anything. There is no way of contacting anyo...

Cancelling free trial

Can someone tell me how to cancel my free trial. Gone on my account, passes but no option to cancel and 14 days has not passed yet. Getting really annoyed.

Resolved! only paying with passes

As you will know for some strange reason you can get the entertainment package for £5 a month if you buy a pass but £6.99 a month if you do it online. How do you only use passes? When I add a pass it says I will be charged at £6.99 a month when it ex...