cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Absolutely Fabulous

Hi guys.Can anyone explain why I see Season 1 & 2 of AbFab on my ipad (nowtv app) but only see Season 1 on my AppleTV (nowtv app).I know I can stream from the ipad using Airplay but it still bugs me that Season 2 doesnt show up on the ATV.Thanks in a...

Nurse Jackie Ep2 Picture degrading

Bad Resolution: Nurse Jackie Ep2 Watching tonight on my Samsung TV, anyone else suffer bad picture degradation 10.40 minutes in?

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 13 replies
  • 4 thanks

Now TV membership

I was offered a free month trial with Now TV when switching energy company and was told that this would cancel automatically if I didnt want to keep it after the trial period. I didn't think anything of it as I wasnt charged after the free month was ...

Shades of Blue

I have seen the Jennifer Lopez show 'Shades of Blue' advertised as being on Now TV during an advert on ITV. I have done a search right across the NOW Tv channels and cannot find it anywhere. Does anybody know if or when this might be available to vie...

Reinstate offer after failed payment

Hi, I had an offer of the entertainment pass for £3.99 for 4 months. Unfortunately my bank card was lost so I had to cancel the card. I forgot to update my payment details for now TV but I have now updated. The problem is that now tv has cancelled my...

Lack of diversity

For your entertainment pass I find your offerings for music and arts are missing a huge section of music, hip hop/rap. Out of the 279 titles currently on offer in this category, I have yet to find a single one offering hip hop/rap. I would like to kn...

How to redeem 3 month entertainment pass

Dear Sir/Madam,I bought my NOW TV box from ASDA, with a 3 month free entertainment pass.I have now found that you have charged me £6.99 for July?Having read your forum, I note that a code is needed?No card was with the box that contained any code!Ple...

Help!

Hello I just got the entertainment pass, but was unaware of the restricted amount of devices you were allowed. Due to this, i have a device connected that I didn't want to be, and now cannot remove because it's my only device connected. Please as a n...