cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! cannot contact Now tv

Are these people going to stay in operation much longer ?. If after they have payment details to enable your trial period, you cannot contact them to cancel. Surely this is illegal, and hopefully very soon they will be shut down !

Canceling my account

I have checked my bank statement and I am over drawn, it seems that NOW TV have been taking money out of my account when I cancelled my sub. I have tried looking at my passes and it won't let me cancel anything. I need to cancel my sub, can this be f...

Impractical Jokers

Hi.The new series of Impractical Jokers started yesterday. I was wondering how long it will take to be out on catch up. Thanks

Where has Vinyl Gone ??

So i signed up a few months ago and watched the first few episodes of VinylI prefer to binge watch so waited a few weeks for a few more to come out, tonight i settle down to watch what i hope is the rest of Series 1.After much searching i cant find A...

Vodafone bundle

I have upgraded my Vodafone bundle to include a 12 month Entertainment pass but I don't have a voucher code to access this. I already have a NOW TV account and when I sign in and try to watch a programme - it says  don't have an entertainment pass. V...

Resolved! Missing episodes

Please advise why I can't see the final episode of Lightfields?? There are 4 episodes of a 5 part series on the site? Why! It was last aired in 2013 so I don't understand why it's not available. Please help 

Resolved! Agent Carter S2?

Hi does anyone know when S2 of agent carter is comingto sky, either NOWTV or live? I've just got into this show it's really good, not sure if S2 has been aired yet or?... any info appreciated

Payment not Authorised

I am having issues setting up my account, once entering all my details it states that my payment is not authorised.The bank has advised me that this is an issue on your end, since a) there is enough money in my account b) I receive free passes throug...