cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! criminal minds season 12

While I can find seasons 1-11 in full on catch up I can't find episodes 1-8 of season 12.  I don't wane to start in the middle of the series - anyone know where I can find them?

Entertainment pass

If you have purchased an entertainment pass and can’t use it as I did, go on to live chat and ask for a refund 

Blindspot season 2

So.... Now TV advertise the start of season 2 of Blindspot. ...show 1 episode and then remove it!!Does this happen regularly? If so I'm going to consider cancelling my subscription . This was one of the reasons I actually took up Now TV in the first ...

Scandal season 6 preview

Had an email stating the first episode was available from today for preview but it's not showing in Nowtv. Is there a set time today it'll become available?

Victoria

How do I see early episodes of this series' Victoria?  Only last one appears on ITV Hub.

New Channel ideas.

Looking at the entertainment pack i really do think it needs a new channel or 2 for the price we are paying. so what channel would people like to see added to Now TV the most? for me it would have to be the likes of W  and some music channels.

Gold Rush Season 8 Episode 1

Hi, The new season of Gold Rush came out last night but I can’t see season 8 on the list on the discovery channel. Does anyone know why this might be? Thanks 

Please help my mum watch Modern Family

Sorry my mum is still having problems working out how to use this and keeps ringing when I'm st work. Is there anyway she can watch Modern Family it started last week. She said it keeps saying program dissabled and it has done this for done movies as...

Cancelled movie halfway through the show

I had cancelled the movie pass and last renewal was the 13.October. Now I was watching a movie on the last day of subscription on 13. October and movie stopped at half through the movie at 20:30. So disappointed at this experience and continued renti...

Now tv passes

I've cancelled my now tv passes but I can still watch them until it runs out. Just wanna know can I get another voucher to use again near the time it runs out or have I gotta register my details again