cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Blindspot season 2

So.... Now TV advertise the start of season 2 of Blindspot. ...show 1 episode and then remove it!!
Does this happen regularly? If so I'm going to consider cancelling my subscription . This was one of the reasons I actually took up Now TV in the first place.
Disgusting!
56 REPLIES 56
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It would be handy if you told us what device you're using to access and play NOW TV content.

I'm currently using the NOW TV 'smart' box and I can see Blindspot, season 2, episode 1 (In Night So Ransomed Rogue) listed...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's the normal box. I'm not sure. I pay for a entertainment subscription every month.
Does that help?

Thank you
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's definitely not there its greyed out and says it's not avaliable.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

So just to double check you are using a normal (white or black) NOW TV box to watch on? The episode seems to be working fine for me. If you have Blindspot in your Watchlist it's possible it's pointing at the wrong content and showing as not available. Instead go to Search in the main NOW TV app menu, enter B and Blindspot should come up with the first episode available for you to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Andy
It's not appear in my continue to watch and the watch list is greyed out.
I've had a look in search and it is there thankfully. I guess the 2nd episode isn't ready yet but they normally are visible with 'avaliable to watch Friday'

Thank you for you help.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Glad you've found it. What occasionally happens is the new season doesn't quite match up with the old season 'behind the scenes' and so your Watchlist doesn't know the new season is there.

If you go to your Watchlist and remove that old entry, and then click the 'add to my TV' button on the new season 2 to put it back into your Watchlist, it should then work from now on. Once you've watched episode 1 episode 2 should appear in your Continue Watching list when it's available (episode 2 airs this Thursday at 9pm do should be on catchup soon after).

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks again
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Glad to hear your issue has been sorted out @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also searchef and season 2 is there but only episode 1... episode 2 was on last night and im waiting for it to appear on catch up or somewhere but i cant see it..