cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Viewing films on my laptop

I downloaded the app, chose the film it then loaded but just would not play. I tried this on two different lap tops but still got the same  response.

Chicago Fire Season 6

Any ideas when you'll be streaming all of Chicago Fire season 6? Finished season 5 and I need to know what happens!

Billions Season 3 Not Launching

Trying to access “Billions” Season 3 . It displays correctly and shows 17 days remaining for all of S3’s episodes. However, it doesn’t launch/play any of the episodes. S1 and S2 work fine. I’m on the PS4 app, restarted Now TV app and PS4 various time...

Why is 'Criminal Minds' disappearing!?!?!?!?!

Relative newcomers to 'Criminal minds' and we absolutely love it. Have managed to get to series 7 in a relatively short space of time only to find it's all going to disappear in a few days time!!!!!!!!! There's no way we're going to finish the whole ...

Elementary expired asset

Hello, I just started watching Elementary and got really into it but it has expired and been removed.Just wondering if it's going to return?Thanks 

Now tv wont load programmes

Now tv won't load any tv shows sticks on loading I've contacted Samsung to fix there side but still having the same prob it's been like this all day 

Elementary season 6

So after the latest episode of nashville not playing. The latest episode of elementary won't play. Tried to go in and watch from the start about 20 mins after it started. Got the stupid ad trailer for about 3 secs, then black screen with spinning log...