cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! Supergirl

Episode 4 from season 3 is missing. How do I watch it?

Content issue/missing episode

Boardwalk Empire season 1 episode 7 is missing.It's advertised, the adverts play at the beginning of the episode as normal, then nothing. Just black screen, no picture, no sound.

Game of Thrones

I'm on season 3 but have just noticed it says 'watch until August 31st' underneath every episode in red writing! Is it being removed from now tv completely?

Billions season 3 disappeared

Hi. We’ve just watched episode 1 of Billions season 3 and went to watch the next but the whole season has disappeared. It’s not even on our recently watched. Does anyone know if it’s been removed? Thanks

Low winter sun

Hello I was wondering if anyone knows when and if, low winter sun featuring Mark Strong is going to be shown on catchup or box sets soon?Its being shown live on fox at 9 pm on Thursday at the moment, but only just noticed it in the paper yesterday, a...

Scandal Season 7

So I am quite new to 'now tv' ..... have just finished seasons 1 -6 of Scandal,I have seen on the forums that season 7 has been shown on here earlier in the year and so am just wondering why its still not here to watch !!!! Is IT somewhere and I have...

Resolved! Game of thrones where are the other 6 seasons?

Hi there, I've just bought an entertainment pass to catch up on G of T as the page said there were 7 seasons available but only the first one seems to be there. No use at all! Can anyone tell me if the others are available please? If not I'm going to...

Awkward season 5 disappeared

Went to watch season 5 if awkward and it had disappeared, I don’t recall seeing a “days left” notice, anyone got a clue why it’s been deleted?