cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Catfish

When will the two new episodes of Catfish that aired on Wednesday be available? 

Are you the one missing episodes

Episode 7 and episode 11 are missing from Are you the one? season 6. Is there a reason for this and are they going to be available? Its a little annoying seeing as all the other episodes are there.... ( and I think episode 11 may be the final?!)

Greys anatomy missing season 14

Where has greys anatomy season 14 gone? It used to only appear under the sky living channel and not abc studios but it’s gone completely now

Resolved! Catch up 'life in pieces' not working

Is anyone having issues watching this weeks episode of life in pieces s2 ep5 or 'fresh off the boat.  Not worked all day on my Roku yet other programmes do.  Keep getting 'oops something went wrong error message'Tried rebooting and watch on another a...

Resolved! American Dad - New Season Episode????

I was just wondering if there was a NEW episode of American Dad shown on Fox last night, Thursday 28th June??????The new run seems to have been off for a few weeks (because it is also off in the US), but a visit to the Fox TV UK website a few weeks b...

Resolved! Silicon Valley: Season 5?

Hi all, Where is Silicon Valley season 5? Is it comongt to nowTV?HBO showed first episode last week. Currently UK is two episodes behinde and this is killing me.I bought 3m Entertiment pass just to watch new season  Keep watching previous episodes fo...

Pre show adverts suggestion

So you are doing a mini marathon. Deeply engrossed in the box set then in-between episodes a now TV programe advert appears. This advert is not skipable and destroys the concentration built up. So Far the adverts I have seen have been irrelevant or I...

Resolved! Multiple Issues. Catch Up on NowTV, and Programs not playing.

At least since the upgrade to the firmware 8.x.x, and maybe a little bit before there have been growing issues with the Entertainment/Catch Up section.  It does not show the episodes in the order that they were broadcast, and sometimes the list does ...