cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Resolved! It's Suppertime - missing episode

We've started watching the Vice-aired show, "It's Suppertime". We got to Episode 3 and noticed it's just episode 2 repeated. All other episodes are fine. It's a definite mistake, very annoying!

ITV Player

Everytime I click on itv hub it's says ‘oops something went wrong. We are working on it’. It’s been like this for about a week or so. I’ve tried the software update and uninstalling and reinstalling but this hasn’t worked. Any suggestions?

Save Me - Episode 6

Episode 6 of Save Me will not play and keeps coming up with an error message (code 21) please can you resolve this as soon as possible?

Big little lies / walking dead

Hello,Can someone please tell me when big little lies and the walking dead will be back on please? It's the only reason we got now tv. Thanks,James 

Now TV not showing all Sky Sports F1 Coverage (F2 Hungary)

Becuase Sky have scheduled the F1 show to happen at the same time as the F2, Sky customers have to press the red button to access the F2 race on Saturday afternoon.  This means the race isn't shown on Sky Sports F1.I'm paying for all of Sky Sports an...

Resolved! Disappearing show

Anyone know what has happened to the show The Gifted? It suddenly said ‘something went wrong’ and now I can’t fine the show at all.  Thanks 

Resolved! Game of Thrones error

Hi,I am trying to play Season 5, episode 9 of GOT but keep receiving an error message “Sorry, something went wrong. sorry, this programme isn’t available right now. OVP_00021”. Both the app and the now tv box say the content is available until the 31...

Supergirl Season 3 Today

Yesterday I almost finished watching Supergirl Season 3. Just the last two episodes to go! Today it’s disappeared! What happened?

South park

Can we have earlier south park episodes please....and i mean 6...7....8 etc.or earlier.

Missing final episode

Why can't I get the final episode of Save Me. Have watched previous episodes and two tonight but final episode gives message 'not available now, try again later' . Why?