cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

HayU Pass

Just wondering if existing subscribers to HayU who also use Now TV will have to pay an additional £3.99 a month for the pass on top of the HayU monthly subscription fee?

Formula 1 pass

Had this since March and everything spot on. Now all I get is commentary on all channels but a picture that says “Content disabled”. Any help appreciated 

Succession subtitles

Currently some episodes of Succession have subtitles and some don't.Would it be possible to get versions of all of the episodes with subtitles, please?

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Supergirl

The whole of S3 of Supergirl is missing and I was half way through, What has happened and can it be fixed soon ? 

Westworld Series 2 expiry

HiI am currently watching Westworld series 2 with two episodes left.  It is listed to expire July 25. Would this be midnight on the actual date or midnight July 24 or something else? I don’t want to miss  the final ep!

Now tv not working

I am paying every month for my now tv and can not watch any of it all I keep getting is you can add a new device on the 1st of the month I pay for entertainment movies and kids I can’t even watch live tv 

Now tv. Renew my subscription without my autorization

Hi , does anybody else have the same problem that now tv , renew my subscription without asking me?  I cancel now tv few months ago. And suddenly I have an email saying that am on again. And also been taking money from my account on a monthly basis

Blindspot season 3

Why has blindspot s3 been completely taken off? Was there a few weeks ago now I've gone to watch it and it's gone