cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

New Series on SKY WITNESS

My screen still shows SKY LIVING, which I gather has been rebranded to SKY WITNESS.When will NOWTV platform reflect this.?New series starting tomorrow "For The People" doesn't how using Search.    

SKY.JPG
Geluk by Expert 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

TV South Bank Show

I am trying to locate the South Bank Show Season 12 Episode 14 first screened in 1989. Can I find this on NowTV?

Bones

Will Bones be available on box set any time soon!!!

Resolved! Missing channel

I had no problem until yesterday. It’s the only channel affected. Sky living.keeps telling me I need a pass but I have an entertainment pass

Resolved! Startgate Universe Error Code 21.

Watching Stargate Universe. Got as far as Season 2 Episode 5, now all I get is "Something's not right" give it a moment ........ error code 21.Get the message on both Android tablet and Roku blackbox.All other programs seem to be ok. Any ideas ?

Harry Potter Films

HiIs there a reason that there is not any Harry Potter movies on Now TV Sky Cinema?  Could someone let me know why? If any person who works for Now TV could explain why they aren't on there that would be great. Also, do they plan to put them back on?...

Last week tonight

Are you not showing last week tonight anymore?its the main reason I joined!facebook is saying new episodes aired on HBO, but no new episodes on Now tv for weeks!

Show will not play

I am trying to play Vera but I click on S1 E1 and it will not play. I have got the 14 day free trial and this is the first show I want to watch. It is available until 30th September so is in date. it also does it with other shows. Thanks in Advance

Chicago fire

Was wondering why there is only season 4 and 5 of Chicago fire on here, have I missed season 1-3 and will they be added again.Thanks Chloe-0719