cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Stargate

Season 7 episode 2 won't play can you fix please also Stargate Atlantis season 4 episode 2 still missing

Error 21 - Stargate Atlantis

Whenever I select Season 2, ep 13 in Stargate Atlantis and any episode beyond that it comes up with Error Code 21 - any ideas what the problem is?

Nashville S5 missing episodes

Nashville season 5 - half the episodes are missing, please can this be resolved as I'd like to watch s5 and s6 before s6 comes off in 26 days.  Thanks in advance

Nashville Season 6 Episode 14

Can someone reload this episode? Tried to watch it three times this weekend but all I get is the spinning circles. No problem watching any other content.

Stargate SG1 Season 7

Having difficuty watching season 7 of stargate sg1 - so far unable to watch episode 2 and episode 4.  1 and 3 worked - but I would like to watch in correct order especially as episode 2 was 2nd part of a 2 part episode with important storyline reveal...

Stargate Atlantis episodes not working

aIs anyone else having an issue playing s2 eps 17 & 18?Its really odd as I was halfway through ep17 but now it just keeps saying ‘something went wrong’. Bit annoying as ep18 is pretty important (Michael).

missing episode

Trying to watch The Leftovers but season 1 episode 4 is still missing although other missing episodes have been corrected.  Can this episode also be added please?

Supergirl Season 3

Can someone please tell me season 3 of Supergirl has been taken off Id not finished watching it.  Season 1 and 2 still seem to be there

Resolved! Sharp Objects episode 3: No subtitles

There were subtitles available when I watched episodes 1 and 2 on my Now TV box but they're not available for episode 3.I would be grateful if you could add them soon as some of the accents make catching all the dialogue difficult.Many thanks.   

Watchlist: maximum capacity and filters

TL;DR: What is the max watchlist capacity? Why is there a limit? Netflix/Prime don't have limits. NOW TV watchlists need both filtering functions and sort functions.What is the maximum number of items you can add to your watchlist? And why is there a...