cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Missing episodes

I'm  watching Stargate Atlantis and it's missing episodes from season 3 episodes 1, 2, 17 and season 4 episodes 2 and season 5 episodes 3 and 17 

Shades of blue

I stared watching shades of blue on my entertainment pass season 1  why do you repeat episode. one with no subtiles then same episode again with subtitle when there is option to turn off subtitles

Station 19

Why has Station 19 been removed from Now TV? When will it be back?

Now tv

Hi our now tv shuts itself off every single day for no apparent reason. Does anyone else have this problem?

Nashville Season 6 Episode 14 Missing

I've watch episodes 1-13 through my NOW TV box without any problems - episode 14 is missing, I can see episode 15 listed and it will play but it is pointless watching 15 before watching 14, can you please investigate why episode 14 fails to list prev...

Subscription

hi for the past month I have had issues with my now box  its either quit in middle of film or keeps losing signal I have called my internet provider an I have fast strong fibre which im on a,special rate for I haven had issues with my sky as that is ...

Resolved! Six Feet Under

I can’t seem to find Six Feet Under on Now TV, has this been removed? It was available at the start of the year as I had it added to my list to watch