cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

The Leftovers - missing episodes - all seasons

Hi there, Judging by the number of posts with a missing episode label, there must be some kind of general problem. But just in case... can you restore the missing episodes of the Leftovers. I think about half of them are missing from each season, see...

Missing episodes

Hi, I’ve noticed there’s a lot of episodes missing from The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow

Alias Missing Episodes

Hi. I'm in the middle of watching season 3 and episode 8 is missing. As well as that, I have the checked the full episode listing and today it is down from 105 to 77. Which means a lot more are missing.

Missing episode the harry qeubert affair

Good evening! I watched episode 2 of the above mentioned series last night and went to watch episode 3 tonight knowing I had enough days to watch episode 3 but it seems to have disappeared and I can only watch episode 4 and 5. Has anyone else had thi...

Resolved! Marcella - missing episode

Hi @Anonymous User  @Anonymous User  Marcella season 2 episode 3 is missing, I've looked at this on the black box and on a tablet and it's the same for both devices, can this be fixed please.

Legion missing episodes - both seasons!

There are random episodes missing from both seasons of Legion. I have been trying to watch this program for months but it keeps being taken off early, or episodes disappearing which is really frustrating!  I really hope the problem will be fixed befo...

Missing Nashville Episodes

I was watching Nashville and was about to go onto season 4 episode 3 but just noticed it’s missing. There are about two or three other missing episodes in each season so I can’t finish this show