cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Reverie missing episode 9

If it isn't bad enough that NowTV has such short availablity times for shows now it seems like you can't even guarantee that all the episodes are available.Found season 1 episode 9 of Reverie is missing but have discovered that this forum is littered...

Content Issue - Random episodes missing

I just started watching the series “Conviction” and it’s meant to have 13 episodes (and did as of yesterday) but now there is only ep 1-7, 11 and 13.It surely cant be an avail window issue (if it is, it has been licensed in the weirdest way) but does...

Black List missing episodes

Series 3 has missing episodes.Add that to the long list of programmes that are afflicted this way.Buck your ideas up NowTV. This is a paid for service. Folks can vote with their feet! 

Resolved! the strain missing episodes

Hi,Season one of the strain is missing episodes 3, 6 and 11 for me, using the Irish service. A quick search shows this to be a recurring issue. Can this be fixed?Thanks

Future Man, Episodes 1 and 3 missing?

https://ibb.co/iZEZzKThe website says episodes 1-5 streaming until the 10th October.I was watching episode 1 earlier today, this has now vanished. Also there are episodes 2, 4 and 5, where is 3?

Stan Against Evil missing episodes

I’ve just started watching Stan Against Evil and noticed that episodes 3, 5, and 8 are missing from S1. S2 is missing episodes 5, 6, and 7. Any chance this could be fixed as it doesn’t seem to be available to buy on Blu-ray.

AHS ep1 S8 still missing it's pointless trying to watch 2

frustrated to say the least!!!How is ep2 available with no ep1.. i cant believe its still not uploaded inspite of of the complaints and threads.. WHo is gonna start watching a new season from episode 2... please advise when it's gonna be available or...

Impractical Jokers

The latest episode of Impractical Jokers missing?From Monday 1st October. Season 11 episode 7.

Sound Issues

Recently had problems with sound cutting off during episodes of various content. This happens no matter what device I use and doesn’t happen on Netflix or Prime and so it has to be an issue with Nowtv. Experienced this while watching The walking dead...