cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

How can I tell what episodes I've watched?

Morning!I recently signed up for NOW TV Entertainment, and have been watching Billions on my laptop. I'll usually watch a few episodes while working, but when I come to carry on the next day, I refresh my browser (as it won't keep me logged in to NOW...

New teen mom og

Anyone know when the new episodes of the new teen mom og will be available? 

Audio missing on Walking Dead

Hi,I am trying to watch Season 8 of the Walking Dead through my Roku 3 box and lots of audio is missing across multiple episodes.I can see that lots of other people are having similar issues (on other threads), so I know you are clearly aware of it b...

Arrow

Hello, I was just wondering if at any point, the full box set of Arrow will be available? I understand you don't have the rights to it but the Arrowverse seems incomplete without it. I enjoy The flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow but I'd like t...

Where has sharp objects gone

I tried to start Sharp Objects tonight but it’s disappeared.  I’m sure Now Tv will quote some weird licensing issue with HBO but it’s ridiculous. The programme only aired a few months ago and in the world of streaming and Netflix, I’d expect this pro...

Last Ship S3E3 audio drop outs

Had to finish watching this episode with subtitles as the sound keeps cutting out.  It's especially bad towards the end.  The video is fine and if I re-watch I loose sound in the same places so not a connection issue.  I'm using the black box btw.  I...

Walking Dead S8 sound dropping

The sound problem on The Walking Dead is getting worse, it went from being unable to hear one word every few minutes to huge chuncks of dialogue - Yet again tried to contact NOW advisors & never get connected.