cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entertainment

Discussions

'See It First' preview alerts

Subscribe to this thread for alerts of when a new 'See It First' programme is added to Now TV before broadcast. If you notice a new 'See It First' preview, please reply and add it to this thread.

DarylM by Legend 5
  • 98 replies
  • 89 thanks

NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info

Entertainment Month Pass Help and Info   We've compiled some of the main questions you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Entertainment Month Pass.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all...

Now TV Team incorrectly marking No Sound issue as Solved

Now TV Team Please review your Sound Issues Threads as someone on your team is marking them as solved.There is a serious sound issue on your content still.This could cost you a lot of customers so I thought I'd send a friendly heads-up!(You're welcom...

Dropping Sound (The Walking Dead Season 8)

To update this matter has still not been resolved - the latest email from Now was as follows:-"Thank you for contacting NOW TV. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please reset the NOW TV Smart Stick. You'll find the reset button on the side of y...

no content

only been signed up to nowtv for 24hrs & im already losing the will to live. ive got a samsung tv plugged in to a youview free view box, which is attached to a 3 network wirless router. via the youview box the program tv menu shows a selction of play...

The Walking Dead S8Ep3 not playing

This my second time posting a content issue with this series. Episode 3 refuses to play at all. Episode 2 is fine and 4 appears to be fine although understandably I've only watched the first couple of seconds, so it doesn't appear to be an issue with...

First half S8 Walking Dead

Hi, will you be making the first half of Series 8 of The Walking Dead available along with S1-6 plus the second half? What about S7 for those that want it? Thanks.

Broadchurch

There is still a missing episode from broadchurch. Season 2 Episode 8, season finale, very frustrating! Support live chat had no clue about the recent issues and tried to say it was a rights issue. 

Resolved! Season 1 episode 11

I’m missing season 1 episode 11! I can’t move on until I’ve seen that episode! Anyone know where it is or how to fix it?