cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New nowtv 3 month entertainment pass box

Good morning all I need help I got a new box yesterday for my daughter for her room set it all up online put username and password in to tell me its wrong ...so looked online after trying about 20 times still to say the same! So went online reset the box changed the password unplugged it left it for 10 mins  to still having the same problem username and password wrong ...up until 1am trying to fix this and at the stage of screaming is there something I have done wrong or am I having a bad blonde moment ????? Please help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Do you already have an existing NOW TV account you are using, or have you set up a new account to use with the box?

First off, check your account is correct by logging into the NOW TV website (don't let your browser automatically fill in the username and password, but type it in manually to check you have the correct details) and making sure you can get to your My Account page without any problems 

http://www.nowtv.com/account

If you can, with the NOW TV box powered up, push a pin into the reset hole at the back until you see the box restart itself. Then when the box has finished restarting, you will be prompted to enter your wifi and NOW TV account details again. See how you get on and if you still have problems post back.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Do you already have an existing NOW TV account you are using, or have you set up a new account to use with the box?

First off, check your account is correct by logging into the NOW TV website (don't let your browser automatically fill in the username and password, but type it in manually to check you have the correct details) and making sure you can get to your My Account page without any problems 

http://www.nowtv.com/account

If you can, with the NOW TV box powered up, push a pin into the reset hole at the back until you see the box restart itself. Then when the box has finished restarting, you will be prompted to enter your wifi and NOW TV account details again. See how you get on and if you still have problems post back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank for the reply ...yes I have done all that hun even changed my password and reset the box via pin ...I can't watch any of the box sets .I get to the sign in page and enter my info and just keeps saying password and username is wrong ...this is driving me nuts I have now lost 2 days of my daughters TV so not happy at all ....

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you already applied the voucher code that came with the box to get your 3 months entertainment? If you have, then when you log into your My Account page on the website, do you see the active pass mentioned in the Entertainment Month Pass section?

Also, you haven't made any changes to your broadband connection to make it look as if you are not in the UK do you? For instance some people make DNS changes or connect via a VPN in order to get Netlfix US, and this will interfere with Now TV.

There does seem to be a few people experiencing problems logging into their boxes, so it might be best for one of the NOW TV team to look into things for you. They will pick up your post in due course and get in touch. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi there,

yes it shows the pass has been applied hun , and im in the uk ..i tried turning the box off unplugging it leaving it for a while and resetting it, changed my password and still says the same ...i was hoping to get all my kids one of these and myself as cheaper than sky a month ...even getting all 4 of them lol ...so glad i havent rang sky to go to just the basics lol i hope they will get in touch soon now as losing the time on the pass ....

cheers for the reply at least im getting some sence instead of trying it all again ....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for the reply.  I'd suggest having a quick word with Live Chat and they should be able to sort this.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Sorry you are still not sorted. Hopefully one of the NOW TV team will pick up your post soon, although it does take a bit of time as they are pretty busy ... @Anonymous User do you have a spare minute?

Just out of interest while you are waiting, if your daughter is a teenager or there aboutts it might be worth asking if they watch Netflix US .... My mate's son changed the settings on their router without him knowing and it stopped NOW TV working!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you all for your help i have 1 happy daughter and 3 moaning boys that want a box to now lol  more xmas prezzies ...spoke to the tech team and sorted it all out ... once again thank you ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very glad to got sorted for you 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also bought a NowTv box with 3 month free trial and after a week a message came up to put in card details for verification purposes only. On the 30th November you took out £9.99. Why?  I want to cancel everything to do with this a refund my £9.99 immediately. Thank you.