cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Entertainment pass offer

As I was cancelling my entertainment pass I was offered 4 months at £4.99, I accepted the offer and received the email confirmation , however this doesn't not show on my account. It says my pass has been cancelled. Have other people had this problem?

12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have Just gotnthe 14 day freebtrial and tried to get the 14 day cinema pass but It wont let me help anyone
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User you are both best popping on to chat.please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been they did not have a clue god i Will Just cancell my
subscription thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I think what Andy was asking is what happens when you try to get the cinema trial, is there an error message comes up or something else happens? @Anonymous User is a staff member so if you explain what happens it will help him figure out the problem.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
IT comes up cannot Process payment try again in a few Momente i have been
trying Dinge Last Nyt and u dont pay for the trail untill iults up its
driving me mad
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

What happens when you try to take advantage of the trial ?

Any message appearing ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No andy not taking advantage my First ever time o have tanken out a trial
Still hot 13.days left on Entertainmentpass offer and i wantedbto try the
movie One Also not Every must be like u cheeky git
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I dunno what to Do
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I think you have misunderstood my post, I was not being cheeky I was asking you what happens when you try to take out the free trial.

I work for NOW TV and trying to help get to the bottom of the issue for you.

When you take out the free trial we would request a 10p authorisation from your card issuer,  if you are getting a message regarding this not being authorised then your card issuer is blocking this 10p request.

I would contact your card issuer and ask them to make sure that there are no blocks on your account for NOW TV, also please make sure that you do have 10p available in your account. 

If you are still experiencing issues I would try an alternative card to see if you get the same error.

Thanks

Andy