cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Bob's Burgers - missing catch up episode

According to TV listings, last night Comedy Central showed episodes 7 & 8 of season 6 of Bob's Burgers.  Episode 7 is on catch up but episode 8 is not.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM

It's all to do with the rights that we have for that show and the number of episodes we are allowed to have on the service at any one time.

That's all I know 🙂

Andy

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

2 and 3 are missing as well. 😞

Episode 1 won't play, it says it isn't on NOWTV, yet it is. Cat Sad

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993  Ep 8 of Bob's Burgers is now available.

However, I think somehow the expiry dates have got messed up.  Ep7 has 13 days left, but Ep8 has 20 days left despite being shown on the same day (I'd usually expect them to start off with 28 or 30 days).

I think Ep1 started off with 30 days.  But each episode after that seems to have had less than that.  Eps 2 & 3 seem to have expired rather than be 'missing' as such.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

The shorter expiry dates for Bob's Burgers is not an error, we have had to implement a shorter expiry date for this content due to the licensing restrictions that we have got for this show.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

Andy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Andy

😞 😞 😞 😞

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all,

The shorter expiry dates for Bob's Burgers is not an error, we have had to implement a shorter expiry date for this content due to the licensing restrictions that we have got for this show.

Andy

@Anonymous User  But why do episodes broadcast on the same day (e.g. eps 7&8) have different expiry dates?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@DarylM

It's all to do with the rights that we have for that show and the number of episodes we are allowed to have on the service at any one time.

That's all I know 🙂

Andy

DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hopefully last night's episodes (9 & 10) will be available on catch up soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also, last night's South Park isn't on yet
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I think it is up now. 🙂