cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorquin
Scholar

Re: CWs DC Shows: Crisis on Infinite Earths

@ukbobboy 

I feel cheated too, just assumed it would be a day or two delay. I usually only watch Legends but it sounds like a break in UK airing of Arrow and Co. until February is normal.

Problem is this isn't a normal situation!

It might give time for Batwoman to be solved but by then I'll have been properly spoiled by the US internet. I predict a lot of people sailing the high seas... 

ukbobboy
Champion 2

@Thom77  @Lorquin  @Antstad  @caseyb1993  @CalamityJade 

Hi Guys

Just wanna lay down some of my thoughts (drinking coffee at the moment, may try something harder later on to console myself):

Thom

You know, no one has picked up Batwoman yet, so it's too late for that Christmas miracle, and I now feel that if it is ever picked up it will have to be at a substantial discount. Therefore, it is unlikely  Batwoman will appear in the UK this side of June 2020, long enough for the copyright holders/owners to admit defeat and sell this show at a loss (after all, it's better to make some money than none at all).

Lorquin

Yeah, I think the "eye patch" brigade are going to have a "high time on the high seas" but there is one thing I find astonishing, Sky/Now TV know  how much interest has been generated in the UK by Crisis .... and, it seems, they're going to let all that interested go until about late January or February 2020, that just does not make any sense to me, business or financial.

In the meantime, I will continue to contemplate by listening to my  Rag 'n' Bone Man album  Human

Human (Deluxe).jpg

A deeply serious album.

UK Bob

caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Yikes it is all such a mess involving Crisis isn't it? It really wouldn't surprise me if Netflix or Prime just got Batwoman last minute but that Starzplay service has their eye on DC if you think about it how they swiped Pennyworth up so they could potentially get it?

Nice taste in music, I love that album. 💖

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Champion 2

@caseyb1993 

Hi Casey

Yes, it is a mess but it shouldn't be, after all, it's not the first time Sky/Now TV has dealt with CW crossovers.  They seem to have dropped the ball this year, and that for me is unforgivable.

I guess I'll have to wait until the DVD Box set for Criss... is available, whether here or in the US so that I can order it as soon as possible.

UK Bob

caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Personally if it wasn't for The Flash, I would have dropped all of these shows as all of them are just boring now so I wasn't going to watch Crisis anyway. That's just me though.

The Flash I still love 100%. ☺

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Champion 2

@caseyb1993 

Hi again 

For me, I still like all CW's super hero shows, with the exception of Legends but I still watch it.  It's just that CW need to lay off the politics in Supergirl, it's turning away a lot of people from the show.

As you have said before, Flash is still good and has maintained it's fan base, because it is not trying to "beat you over the head" with an unwanted political point, like Supergirl sometimes tries to do.  

However, I'm hoping that CW has learned it's lesson, from Supergirl's falling audience and Batwoman's continually bombing shows, that  heavy handed political messages are not the way to keep your fan base, let alone grow an eager and loyal audience.

UK Bob

caseyb1993 Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy That's why I dropped Supergirl before last season's finale. If I wanted to see politics, I would just stick the news on. 😠

Thinking about it, I need to catch up on this week's Flash. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
ukbobboy
Champion 2

@caseyb1993  @Lorquin  @Thom77  @Antstad  @CalamityJade 

Hello Party People

Another final Crisis.... trailer, our consolation prize until Sky/Now TV streams this epic saga (4 out of 5 shows anyway) onto our TVs sometime in the new year.

Oh, BAHHH Humbug!

Bah Humbug Emoji.jpg

UK Bob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKLb4eP0lvg

ukbobboy
Champion 2

Oh Yeah Party People

Check out this sneak peak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHJHGLctMPY

UK Bob

The CW will present its biggest DC crossover ever with CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS airing across five different episodes of the network's hit superhero series ...
ukbobboy
Champion 2

Hi again PP

Sneak Peak 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqxj7qlWeAk

UK Bob

Get ready for the biggest crossover of all time. Crisis on Infinite Earths begins Sunday December 8th on The CW! ★Subscribe HERE and NOW ►https://goo.gl/jp9aW8 Cast: Stephen Amell, Grant Gustin, Melissa Benoist, Ruby Rose ---------------------------------------------------------------- ★Check Out