cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hol
Advocate

sky sports not working on MacBook since streaming through the website

my sky sports won't play any channel through my Mac since they have only allowed playing through the website and not through the separate app/ player. it works fine on my phone an tv just not my laptop. Is anyone else having similar issues and how can it be resolved?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Hol 

I don't own a Mac or PC so I won't be able to offer any advice on here sorry (hopefully other forum members will come to your rescue).

If you are experiencing the same problem has the person who started this other linked thread below recently.

Then maybe tag them on their thread link below and ask them if they got it sorted and if so how.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/Watching-NOWTV-on-MacBook-Pro/td-p/604598 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Hol 

I am also assuming you have tried a different internet browser when on the NOW website ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Hol 

What browser are you using?

Have you tried deleting the cookies from it?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Hol 

I have an iMac with Now working on it just fine the new way, using the default Safari browser or Chrome, but I don’t have a Sports subscription to try. Do you have any other Memberships, and if so, do those work OK?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.