cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamelbel

fast and furious movies missing

i’ve been watching the fast and furious movies over the past week. as i’ve always loved it and then i saw one day when checking what is on to watch. “entire fast and furious collection” so i start watching and the entire movies were there up until the newest one that has only just come out which obviously wouldn’t be on. anyways last night i get up to the 8th one and get halfway through and i turned it off to go to sleep. and then today i go on to finish the 8th, hobs and shaw and the 9th and they’re all gone? where have they gone. as surely they can’t have been removed as i didn’t get any notice like i would on other sites. and they’re still claiming to have the entire collection surely this issue falls under false advertisement? please help me understand if this is an issue just for me or it actually has been removed.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@jamelbel 

The 9th one is on Netflix. However for 8 and Hobbs & Shaw yeah totally not available anywhere 🤔

@ContentTeam any idea what’s going on?

@jamelbel also report with staff via live chat or emailing support. 

Live chat by clicking “chat online” within the green box. Don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Address for support in the below picture.

gavs82008_0-1685214375565.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

ITV appear to have the rights to 8 and Hobbs and Shaw ,are on ITV2 on Sunday and Monday aswell as on Friday and Saturday, might well appear on ITVX.