cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Handmaids tale - season 3

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if Now TV is any closer to getting season 3 of Handmaids tale? This is one of my favourite series and I've been waiting so long for the third series to be added onto this!!  I recently came back to NOW Tv hoping th...

Strike Back Vendetta

I just went to catch up on last nights episode and the whole season has vanished, this is the final season that is being made for this program and I have watched all of them, there is only last nights episode (8) and next weeks episode to go, where h...

Paw Patrol episodes missing

Watching today on  PC and lots of episodes of Paw Patrol have vanished - a few random ones from season 2, the first half of season 5 (episodes 105-119) and most of season 6. Looking back through the forums, disappearing episodes seems to be a common ...

tv eposodes of moonshiners

hi new to the community and wondering why i cant watch any eposodes of moonshiners on catch up, but i can watch all episodes of gold rush ( season 1 upto the latest season ) and other gold rush contentsi used to watch moonshiner a few years ago and l...

Station 19 series 3 on NowTV

I’d like to flag a couple of annoying issues with the above series, which started airing on Sky Witness on Wednesday 29 April 2020. Has anyone else noticed them? 1) The First episode, transmitted on Sky Witness at 2200 had a full surround/Dolby Digit...

Shameful lack of Subtitles

There is an absolutely shameful lack of Subtitles. After reading that Now TV had improved their offering, I thought I'd give it a free try. I signed up for 14 day trial & cancelled the same day. I could only find two entertainment shows with Subtitl...