cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

tv eposodes of moonshiners

hi new to the community and wondering why i cant watch any eposodes of moonshiners on catch up, but i can watch all episodes of gold rush ( season 1 upto the latest season ) and other gold rush contents

i used to watch moonshiner a few years ago and like to catch up on the series

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Moonshiners has been on NowTV previously before on boxsets and catchup on the Discovery channel.

I am guessing this TV show is not available at this current time because NowTV haven't got the TV streaming rights with the TV studio.

Perhaps @Jason-C of the NowTV Team can advise if this TV show will be back anytime soon on NowTV ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks for that

but ive noticed that moonshiners is on discovery channel tues 11pm ( in uk ) i would of thought if its showing on discovery channel it would be on the catch up section
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not necessarily if a TV show is on the live channel it will be available on catch up (especially if the TV show is a old rerun) 😡.

Also on the live TV channels not all live content can be broadcasted live due to rights (i have seen this happen on a few occasions mainly on Discovery) though i am not sure Moonshiners is one of these TV shows that you can watch live.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-not-watch-some-shows-on-tv-channels