cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heather3
Scholar

US Open

I am already really disappointed with the US Open coverage. Only 2 matches available. Typical Sky rip off. £26 for the month and can’t watch the matches I want. Could  watch every match with Prime at a fraction of the price and also replays. Are Sky/Now even going to have replays of the overnight matches ? Total rip off if there are no replays or are we supposed to sit up half the night. Does anyone know if there will at least be replays

91 REPLIES 91
Tennis2023
Scholar

Have sent a complaint to NowTV on Monday: made no difference. Will try again today. Only thing we can do. 

Want to watch Tsitsipas match as well: don't want to watch Djokovic or Swiatek. But have no other choice.  

Wana

I know. I am so so disappointed plus they have not made it clear at all there will only be two matches. I wouldn’t have subscribed for this. 😓

Tennis2023
Scholar

Have been on live chat again to complain and they are still looking into the rights to give us access to more courts. And asked for compensation because what they promised is not true. " Our dedicated team is looking into this"  

Jillym123
Advocate

Totally agree.  I subscribe through BT TV and had to add a sports month at £35!!! I get all courts when watching  on the app through the BT box but that is only attached to one TV which is not in the room where I want the tennis on while I do other things (eg cook!)  On the laptop I only get a feed for two courts despite having paid a huge monthly sum.  Will be cancelling as soon as US Open is over. No replays as far as I can see either so cannot catch up with overnight matches.  We want Prime back!!!

FCM
Advocate

Completely agree.

FDellisanti
Observer

Utterly embarrassing by Sky. It’s quite unbelievable 

Tennis2023
Scholar

And the choice from NowTv of courts they are giving to us is annoying. The matches I would normally never watch. Miss all the interesting matches with an upset. Seems only British and American players. 

Tennis2023
Scholar

Getting worse by the day. Only 1 tennis match instead of 2. Other channel at the moment is football. 

Heather3
Scholar

I know, absolutely disgraceful. I keep asking NOW to respond as to when they are going to fix this but they are now not even replying. What a disaster for U.K. tennis fans.

Tennis2023
Scholar

I'm doing the same. Just tried Live Chat: nobody available. I keep trying, only thing we can do. Will contact them as much as possible. 

( and it's rugby now on the other channel )